( NEXSTAR) – We all believe our favorite pizza shop is the stylish. But, supposedly, utmost of us are wrong.
In honor of National Pizza Day, Yelp has released a list of the country’s “ Top 100 Places for Pizza” to punctuate some of the stylish caffs and slice shops from seacoast to seacoast. Pizzerias in dozens of countries made the cut, meaning there’s commodity for nearly everyone to enjoy — and plenitude for the rest of us to argue about.
Chicago’s Coalfire Pizza is the only Chicago spot to crack the Top 10 coming in atNo. 9
This suburban community covers list of safest small municipalities and metropolises, according to study
. Beating this time’s list is Rubbish Board Pizza, an offshoot of a popular bakery/ rubbish shop in Berkeley, California. The pizza joint, which specializes in submissive–only sourdough-crust pizza, presently boasts a four-and-a-half-star standing on Yelp grounded over 5500 reviews. (Not bad for a pizzeria that’s only open nine hours per week.)
NYC’s Prince Street Pizza earned the alternate– place spot for its forecourt, pepperoni- covered slices, followed by Smiling With Hope Pizza in Reno, an East Coast- style pizzeria that trains and employs staffers with experimental disabilities.
The top 25 pizzerias on Yelp’s list are included below. The complete ranking of all 100, grounded on the conditions and reviews of the Yelp community, can be plant at Yelp’s blog.
Rubbish Board Pizza – Berkeley, California
- Prince Street Pizza – New York, New York
- Smiling With Hope Pizza – Reno, Nevada
- Home Slice Pizza – Austin, Texas
- Ciao! Pizza & Pasta – Chelsea, Massachusetts
- Juliana’s – Brooklyn, New York
- Bronx Pizza – San Diego, California
- Joe Benny’s – Baltimore, Maryland
- Coalfire Pizza – Chicago, Illinois
- 786 Degrees – Los Angeles, California
- L’industrie Pizzeria – Brooklyn, New York
- The Gypsy Poet – Houston, Texas
- Crust Sisters Pizza – Scottsdale, Arizona
- Golden Boy Pizza – San Francisco, California
- Zachary’s Chicago Pizza – Oakland, California
- Saverio’s Authentic Pizza Napoletana – Massapequa, New York
- Fahrenheit Pizza & Brewhouse – Asheville, North Carolina
- Pinky’s Pizza – Portland, Oregon
- Little Star Pizza Divisadero – San Francisco, California
- Zeneli Pizzeria & Cucina Napoletana – New Haven, Connecticut
- Moose’s Tooth – Anchorage, Alaska
- Rubirosa – New York, New York
- Dixie Pizza Wagon – Hurricane, Utah
- Domenick & Pia Pizzeria – Waterbury, Connecticut
- Toni’s Detroit Style Pizza – Mount Pleasant Connecticut
Say‘I love you’with a heart– shaped pizza from this Archer Height’s eatery
Along with its list, Yelp also blazoned its intentions to hire a “ Chief Pizza Officer” for a six-month gig that entails “ spreading their love for pizza and participating the rearmost pizza trends with the Yelp community.” The chosen CPO will also be awarded with$ to continue their “ pizza education” throughout theU.S.